Commercial Property

There are many different types of property owner. From the individual who is renting out their second home to the ambitious property tycoon with an ever increasing portfolio of apartments, shops, offices and commercial premises that they rent.

As a property owner or manager, you are faced with a variety of possible insurance risks, from structural problems with the property to disputes with tenants.

A normal home insurance policy is not valid when you are taking an income from the property. Either a residential or commercial property owner’s policy is what is required.

For example, your property is damaged by a fire. Your tenants are not hurt but they need to move out of the property due to the damage. It takes three months to repair the damage. Your policy would not only pay for the work needed to repair the property but it would also pay you the rent that you are missing out on by not having tenants in the building.

If you are a property owner in Ulverston, Furness, The South Lakes or Cumbria, call us on 01229 585818 for a no obligation chat.